- Kids 12 and over are welcome and must be accompanied by an adult.
- Bring yourself, an adventurous attitude, and pen and paper to take notes.
- Please review workshop flyers for specific date and time information. The duration of workshops are no longer than 2.5 hours, and most workshops will begin at 9 AM and end at 11:30 AM.
- Yes. We would greatly appreciate a donation. All donations to our organization are tax-deductible.
- Dress casually. If a suit is your style, that’s fine. If you’d rather wear jeans and a sweatshirt, that’s fine too. Remember to bring along a sweater as the heating/air conditioning, in some workshop areas, are difficult to control.
- Facilitators will be available for one-on-one discussions shortly before, and shortly after each workshop. In addition, facilitator’s are available for one-on-one sessions, at your request. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to connect with a GOCC-On-Wheels workshop facilitator.
- Workshops are geared towards each topic, and are uniquely designed to be thought-provoking, interactive, and structured to encourage discussion, between workshop facilitators, and participants. Breaks are scheduled frequently to stretch, walk, talk, or for cell phone usage.
- An informal networking opportunity will be available for 20 minutes prior to the workshop’s start. Throughout the workshop, there will be a number of opportunities for participants to learn from each other and the workshop facilitator. Thereafter, a short networking opportunity will be available once the workshop is complete. Fill free to connect with other participants for dinner, or exchange of information.
- A laptop is not required for our workshops. We will provide all workshop materials. We encourage you to take notes directly, in the workshop manual provided, for easy reference post-workshop.
Ask a Question
Do you have additional questions? We are always happy to help.